The Real Deal

7:27 AM Stephanie 0 Comments


Even though you're miles away you manage to put a smile on my face on a rainy day,
With that enticing smile you never forget to make me feel high - a high that's worthwhile,
And the sparkle in your eyes drifts me off to a sweet slumber - a slumber that's peaceful as the starry-eyed, night sky,
A message, a text is all it takes to make me feel like Tinkerbell in a wishing well, 
Despite the distance, my soul doesn't fear, for your love is always near,
Near and dear to my soulful heart that will always see you as a work of art and make you feel like a well-deserved sweetheart,
A sweetheart that has a good-heart and was torn apart by what life put you through at the very start,
Please know that for the most part, my love for you will always remain and not cause you an aching heart,

My love for you is real, you know.

It's a love so real, that I sometimes fear.

Fear at the thought of losing you - oh - that would make me feel so blue.

So you know...these feels I feel,

It's the real feels that seals the deal.  

0 comments: