Are We Living a Conscious Life?

1:03 AM Stephanie 0 Comments

When you get to a stage of profound awareness, you tend to see the world through a different set of eyes. As time goes by, I continue to disseminate the negative layers of a lifetime that held me back. I'm beginning to see how simple life really is. People of the world have become slaves to worldly things, they themselves have created. Causing hurt and pain to another living being gets easier every day because people are taken for granted and continue to be consumed by their own life and what they need to do. Selfishness floats around aimlessly and fills spaces more than the air we breathe. Destruction is inevitable. Do you remember the Easter bombings that took place two years ago on this very same day? Nurturing yourself to be a conscious human being is a difficult journey but that's what helps you see how simple life really is. I recently received more clarity through the lesson of hurt. If we don't value and appreciate a living being who loves us unconditionally and effortlessly, that hurt we cause returns not only back to us but to our loved ones as well. That really got me thinking. I guess that's what they refer to as karma. For the most part of it, I thought of how I can continue to be strong enough to remove myself from a person or situation that hurts me so that no one else gets hurt in the process. When I remove myself from that very same circumstance, then no sin can be committed, by anyone or anything. 

Time is precious. When we wake up every single day, we are given a chance to live, breathe and make ourselves better in every aspect of our lives. If we look beyond the very same God or people who have been there for us, holding our hand through everything and don't do the same for them, then God will change their hearts in due time. God does this not because he doesn't love us but because he's trying to teach us a lesson that we haven't fully learnt. No matter what values you have been taught while growing up, you can mold yourself to be the best version of yourself because each one of us are accountable for our own lives. From our past experiences, we need to take the good and leave the bad behind. You see, the funny thing about life is that we are all blessed with beautiful talents, gifts, people, situations and so much more but how we appreciate them and nurture them each day, is what counts. We've got 24 hours in a day so it's up to us to choose wisely and give of our time and energy to the elements closest to our heart. If we don't, the very same things that we were blessed with, will be taken away. And regret is a lesson too. In everything God provides, there is a lesson and a blessing. When we pray, it’s not only God who hears us. There is evil listening on it too. Evil too, listens in on our prayers and creates a package that we may feel is right for us. This is why being conscious of everything we say, think or do in alignment with God's purpose for us is so important.

So, before you begin your day, take a step back, pray and ask the one up above, do I use up my time wisely on the things that matter the most? Am I investing on myself to glorify God's name or am I investing on myself in relation to worldly ways? Am I a balanced individual - physically, emotionally, and spiritually - or am I caught up in life's rat race? Am I aware of the blessings God has provided through people or situations or do I take those blessings for granted? Do I give of my time to nurture a strong foundation for all the blessings God has provided me with? Am I consistent in showing love, care, and appreciation to God, people or situations I consider important in my life? Do I unknowingly reject or hurt God or the people who deserve to be treated better?

Living a conscious life isn't difficult but to do that, one must reach a profound level of self-awareness from within. When we are aware of ourselves more profoundly, we can be even more aware of the impact we create towards people, our surroundings, and the universe around us. And until every person discovers that awareness within and connects to the higher consciousness realm whole-heartedly, the world will continue to be filled with darkness where evil parades itself gloriously. If we let this darkness consume our lives, things like immorality, greed, malice, wickedness, lies, hate, arrogance, selfishness, self-centeredness, ignorance, sadism, moral disengagement, egoism, machiavellianism, spitefulness will overpower us. Look around us. These are the very same contributors that destruct so many lives. What stems from evil eventually leads to unfortunate events such as child trafficking, unethical business endeavors, poverty, murder, divorces, broken marriages, broken hearts, broken families, drug addictions, workaholism, alcoholism, mental addictions, physical addictions and so much more.

We can all fight this together as God's individual creations but to go down that path, let's become more conscious - more aware of ourselves and what we do. If we do things the right way and lift ourselves up to a realm of higher consciousness, we can make the world a better place, not just for us, but for our future generations as well. 

0 comments: