My Beautiful Sister You

9:43 PM Stephanie 0 Comments


You are the only one who understands the amount of laughter we shared, the tears we cried, the tremors of anger we felt while we were growing up. You understand it the same way I do. The joy and pain throughout our younger years, it is you who understands. Because, no one else went through it with me. You were the one. We were in it together.

Silently, you were a huge piece of my strength. If I didn't have you, things would have been different. Things would have been harder than what it already was. I remember the nights you held me tight, telling me things will be alright. You took on the role of a mother, when there wasn't any other. I'll always love you and be grateful for that.

Someday, when you have your own child, that child will be lucky in your arms. That child will feel the strongest feel of love. A love that comes from the core of your soul. I know what that felt like. Because, you made me feel that way. You made me feel loved. You made me feel wanted. You made me feel like I was home. You were my home.

Now as years have passed by, you have found someone as loving as you are. Someone who makes me feel like he's a brother from another mother. I couldn't be happier for the love you found. You are both lucky to have each other. You are both beautiful human beings. I know he takes away your pain and replaces it with a tremendous amount of happiness gained.

My beautiful sister you. You'll always be a huge part of my heart and soul. No matter where life takes us and no matter how much of distance it creates, I'll be thinking about you before I sleep tight and hoping for your future to be, oh so, bright! Brighter than the stars that that spread across the infinite sky. Brighter than streaks of sun that constantly shed some light.

I miss our younger years mostly because of you. Because, you swept out the thunderstorms out of sight. I sometimes hear your voice and feel your heart of gold, even though you're not around my soul.

My beautiful sister you, always remain beautifully you.






0 comments: