Better When It's Bitter

1:24 AM Stephanie 0 Comments

Kazi Sudipto Photography

Then you meet the kind of people that touch your life in a different sense altogether. They give you perspectives of things you probably didn't know and help you learn things to make you better. Better than you already are. They remain in some form in your life. Be it as a companion, as friend, a long lost family member or any other form. Just that when they walk into your life, and choose to see you for who you truly are, accepting you just that way, that's when you know they are special entities.

The kind that makes life better when it's bitter. I have understood the importance of valuing relationships for what they are because it certainly is a blessing in disguise. The kind that lightens your spirit, when things are in shambles.

If you are reading this today, you are truly appreciated. For the love, care and support I have received from you, this is my heartfelt thank you. Just so you know, I will always have your back, if things fall apart for you. Just remember - I love you. I care about you and I accept you, just as you are. There is no modification needed because, what we have, you and I, is a special kind of connection that I value close to my soul. You make life simple, when life throws dimples.

0 comments: