It’s a Good Life!

10:30 PM Stephanie 0 Comments



As human beings it’s only natural to wish for the things we don’t have instead of being thankful for the things we already have. Sometimes when you go about with life, you will meet people – people who have been through so much in life. Things you can’t even imagine. And I’ve always realized that I encounter people of this nature when I feel like there are missing pieces in my life. Listening to what these people have been through always makes me grateful for what I already have. Gratitude is something we sometimes forget, maybe not intentionally but because of the life we live. Because of the pain and sorrow we go through. Pain varies from person to person, but I guess to overcome your own pain, God puts certain people in front of you, so that you’d become stronger and happy with the blessings you already have.

Today, I would like to be grateful for the good things I’m blessed with. A roof above my head, a comfortable bed to sleep on, food to eat,  plenty of water to drink, a family to lean on, a loving boyfriend to have and to hold,  a supportive circle of friends, the beauty of nature – be it sun or rain, a job that helps me earn an income to do the things I like to do and so much more. If you are reading this right now, and you’re having a bad day, remember, there will be light amidst all of that darkness. You just need to take a closer look and it’s right there. The more you count your blessings and continue to do good for humanity, the more you’d be rewarded with so much more.

Believe in yourself, always. Believe that you have a purpose in every situation you encounter.  

And even though life gets rough, it’s just to make you tough.

Tough enough to be a WARRIOR.

A WARRIOR who’d continue to FIGHT for their LIFE because in the end, that’s what makes it WORTHWHILE 💗.

0 comments: