Trick Or Treat

12:14 AM Stephanie 0 Comments


'I love you,' he said to me.'I love you,' he said to her.

The truth eventually crawls out doesn't it? No matter how much we try to hide it, it finds its way to the rightful receiver.

That's the thing with certain human beings. An experience fucks them up and instead of practicing mistakes of the past as a lesson learnt, they just let it fuck themselves up. Why, oh why, do they choose to be that way?

What goes through minds like that, I wonder? Doesn't morals play a part? or rather, doesn't it cross their mind that, there is always that time where the truth reveals itself. Where all masks are taken off. Where they cannot hide anymore.

They just need to face the music, don't they?

Harsh reality isn't it?

Lucky for me, one thing I have mastered in my life is to learn from mistakes from my past and put perspective into the road I choose to travel and unravel.

People make mistakes. They lie. They cheat. They do all of that. But, it becomes a problem when you're at a continuous vicious cycle of living an unrealistic version of what you perceive as your life.

It's unreal, I tell you.

You don't get to sweep things under the rug, pretend nothing happened and just go about doing your own business, especially, when you have created thunderstorms in someone else's business.

Are you putting on your guilt cap? Do you feel like you want to hide the shame in your fame?

If I was you, that's exactly how I would feel.

Was it trick or treat for you in a heartbeat?

Figure it out. Because, you are indeed still alive.You don't get an infinite number of lives to make things right.

You have one life, here and now. Here and now is all you have.

So, take a deep breath, stay true to yourself and unravel the chaotic knots in your head.

If you don't, it would certainly be a choice of wallowing in an everlasting story of Halloween throughout your life.  


0 comments: