Indigo

3:07 AM Stephanie 0 Comments



Reaching a level of spirituality where the worldly materialistic wealth doesn’t feed my soul is possibly the most important achievement I’ve had so far this year. So many questions on how the world works, how people turn out the way they do and the epiphany of this thing we call living. Expectations, expectations, expectations. Possibly the mother of ruin and disappointment. Everyone expects something. Even though you’re a whole human being on your own, the expectations never stop. I was probably there too.

At present it’s a different story for me. The art of living in the spiritual sense where you feel like nothing can disturb your peace of mind is the best gift I’ve given myself. You know you have reached this point when nothing can really break you, instead you have immense love to give out to the world. And this love is unconditional. This love I give out is not what I expect a return from. Instead, I want love to flow in every human being just the way I feel right now. Because, these little things that you do unto others is a treasure you can’t put a price on.

We just live life the way we know it right now, but we don’t really know what dimension we’d reach but what I do know is that it will be a beautiful place. Earth is just a test we go through to help mold us into the best version of ourselves. And once we get there, we’d have the privilege of transcending to a dimension that helps us complete our life’s mission. And who knows, in this dimension we transcend to, maybe life won’t be really called life, instead, it might be called transcendence to a place of infinite possibilities colluding to work in soulful union to create mindfulness in each individual journey through evolutionary progression.

0 comments: